I made an outfit video. Song is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s Fashion Monster. Gifs to come. Eventually.
Finally uploaded a new video!
My experience wearing lolita out in public for the first time.
In 6 months to a year I’ll be doing another wardrobe video. Most of my closet is Bodyline so if you don’t like that this is not the video for you.
Doing this has reminded me of how much of a baby lolita I am. I’m still proud of my wardrobe, though, because I worked hard to get what I have.
How to get those cute, fluffy twin tails without wearing a wig.
New video. Talking about the bodyline giveaway, something awesome I got from thrifting, and some other stuff.
The beginner’s guide to finding affordable plus size lolita clothing
Here are the links to everything I mention in this video:
- Bodyline: http://www.bodyline.co.jp/
- Anna House: http://annahousefashion.com/
- Fanplusfriend: http://www.fanplusfriend.com/
- Egl taobao master list: http://egl.livejournal.com/15204857.html
- Clobbaonline: http://clobbaonline.com/
- Qutieland: http://www.qutieland.com/index2.php
- Egl-comm-sales: http://egl-comm-sales.livejournal.com/
- Egl-plus: http://egl-plus.livejournal.com/
- Egl (not mentioned in the video but still a good resource): http://egl.livejournal.com/
- Adding a shirring panel tutorial: :( this seems to have been taken down. If anyone can direct me to something similar I would be grateful.
It took me far longer than I’m willing to admit to make and edit this video. I hope you like it.
How I make money for my lolita clothes.
This isn’t a video talking about how to be a lolita on a budget because there are plenty of other videos and articles about that. If you have any interested ways you make money for lolita, please share!